Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have a title for this post.

Today is False Confession Day, which is either the weirdest and most fun November holiday or the one that makes me think about current human rights violations and the Salem witch trials. So I decided to go with the former, which is less crushingly depressing. These are my false confessions.
  1. The best book I read this year was Miley Cyrus: Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus. 
  2. I haven't written fan fiction about John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon.
  3. Pickles are not disgusting. They should be in all egg salad sandwiches.
  4. I didn't watch this video of Karl Rove and David Gregory dancing three times this weekend.
  5. I love it when people dress up animals in people clothes, but if animals could dress themselves, like if I had to watch an animated guinea pig in a Pixar movie put on a little coat, scarf and hat, I would probably barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment