Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Forget-Me-Not Day

Forget: From the Forget-Me-Not Wikipedia disambiguation page (my favorite type of page on Wikipedia) I learned that "Forget Me Not" was the title of episodes of Charmed, Psych, and Garfield and Friends. Those shows are ordered by how I watched them, from forced to by roommates, to enjoyed with family, to dreamed about.

Me: If I had a job for every time I almost emailed an HR department this week and said I've "attached me resume" me would have six jobs now.

Not: Yesterday I saw this headline on cnn.com, "20-somethings -- get ready for a 'thrisis'," or the start of an existential crisis all 29 year old people could expect on their next birthday. My only reaction: Nope. No. Not doing it. I accept and love and make up a lot of made up words but I am not a major source of news and Twitter updates.  It would be a lot easier to handle adulthood without associating it with the stupidest word I've heard in 2010. CNN.com is awesome. Not.

Day: I assumed the holiday was about one of the most fake looking flowers I've ever seen (or the 1822 literary annual).

Ace of Cakes fondant practice
But it is actually about remembering family and friends you haven't seen in awhile. So, here's a photo of two of my favorite family members I haven't seen in at least a month.

Baby nephew, Washing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment